Codelock CL1000 Cabinet Lock - Coming Soon!
TEST TEST TEST TEST CL1000 Cabinet Lock is a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks commonly supplied on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which don’t have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- 2x AAA batteries giving 15,000 cycles.
- Low battery warning to user via red LED Flashing
- 4 Second Lock open time.
- 10 button keypad - all codes 4 digits long.
- Options to use Master code, Sub-Master and User.
- Easy retrofit for cam locks.
- Lock parts, fixings, templates included.
- Locker mode.
- Anodised aluminium finish - body made from zamac.
- Non weather resistant.
- Door thickness up to 25mm
- Case depth 30mm
- Case height 136mm
- Case width 32mm
- Weight 360g